Boiler Controls & Waste Heat Recovery
Waste heat recovery (if appropriate) can be an integral part of an energy efficient steam system. Armstrong Flow Control represents the Igema range of high quality, German manufactured boiler level and TDS controls to ensure correct and accurate TDS and level measurement in boilers and pressure vessels. Some of the products include:-
• Self checking controllers
• Capacitance and conductivity probes for high / low level alarm probes and feed pump on / off probes
• Intermittent blowdown valves for sediment and sludge control.
• Continuous blowdown valves for accurate TDS control.
• Illuminated and Bi-colour level gauges for boiler pressure up to 200 bar.
• Remote level indication
Armstrong Flow Control can also provide a full range of dearators, flash tanks, heat exchangers and associated equipment either as individual components or as a complete package. Please CONTACT US for further technical assistance.
Showing all 2 results